The Calpol Vapour Plug Refill pads contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalpytus. These oild help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to ease breathing. Each refilll pad lasts for up to 8 hours.
Suitable for children aged 3+ months.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
When re-filling, ensure the plug is disconnected from the power supply. Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use. Use only CALPOL Vapour Plug Refill Pads with CALPOL Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Do not disassemble unit or night light.
HAZARDS AND CAUTIONS
Always read the product information before using this product. Read the carton and retain for future use.
Do not use with children under 3 months of age or if you are pregnant. If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using. Do not eat the pads.
- Contains Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl octahydroindenodioxane.
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Toxic to aquatic life with long standing effects.
Our staff are available from 9am to 6pm by phone (028 21543), by WhatsApp text or video-call (087 346 6448) or by email (email@example.com) to answer any queries.